We are rapidly expanding and looking for motivated individuals to join our firm with the aim of enhancing our audit department and company culture. Through our diversified client portfolio they will have the opportunity to be exposed to different industries and regulations while belonging to an encouraging working environment.
- Perform bookkeeping for local and international clients
- Preparation of income tax and vat returns and administering clients’ payrolls
- Assisting in the preparation and processing of the financial statements,
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Other ad-hoc projects
Required skills & Experience
- Theoretical/practical knowledge of Accounting
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Studying towards ACCA is a plus but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and excel.
- Knowledge of CaseWare would be an advantage
- Minimum of two years of prior experience in audit firm
- Most importantly we need someone with patience and thirst for knowledge
Remuneration & Benefits
- Training on the job in an encouraging environment
- Satisfactory remuneration
- Working hours, Mon – Thurs 8.00am – 6.00pm, Fridays 8.00am – 2.00 pm
Contact us at email@example.com