The international tax landscape is increasingly dynamic and complex and multinational businesses are continuously affected by tax developments across various jurisdictions. The ability of an organisation to understand these developments and anticipate the impact on its business is a vital element of success.
Potential issues and needs:
- Managing the global tax burden.
- Adopting suitable structures for your international operations.
- Planning cross-border transactions in a tax compliant manner.
- Coordination of tax projects involving multiple jurisdictions.
- Intellectual Property planning.
- Managing cross-border cash flows.
- Application of Double Tax Treaties.
- Application of European Directives.
- BEPS and related developments including country-by-country reporting, transfer pricing and hybrids.
- Exchange of information and transparency.
- Migration of companies into/out of Cyprus.